This badge signifies that the participant completed all online coursework and participated in three six-hour in-person “Community of Practice” sessions as part of a team of 4 or more from their faith community.
The content included:
- aspects of systems theory (as applied to congregational life) including those of Murray Bowen, Peter Steinke, Margaret Wheatley and Peter Senge.
- organizational dynamics
- the understanding of difference and inclusion when applied to culture and identity
- different models of effective leadership
- the need to be part of an aligned leadership team that is purpose-driven and accountable
- the need for self-differentiation as a leader, including managing one’s own anxiety