- No one of us has all of the answers. The world around us is always changing and we always have something new to learn.
- All relationships should be consensual (never coerced)
- Our communities should be places where all souls can flourish
- We are called to build the Beloved Community and we have faith that we have the resources to do so
- We need to work at being our best selves
- We need to be able to make mistakes with humility and forgiveness
- Our Covenants help us to be accountable to all of the above values
*Loosely based on Guiding Principles for a Free Faith by James Luther Adams