Whether you are a brand-new to leadership or have been a leader for decades, this course will give you and your leadership team an understanding of how your congregation functions as an interconnected, organic system of relationships. Learn how to:
- accept differences flexibly and creatively
- lead from a place of strength and purpose rather than getting bogged down by disappointments
- balance our human desire for both close relationship and independence
- both challenge and empower others with grace and authenticity
- function as a leadership team
- maintain your center while leading through change and conflict
Led by: Rev. Renée Ruchotzke, Congregational Life Staff, Central East Region and Dean of the UU Leadership Institute.
Online course fee: $30 via PayPal or mail in a check
Important! Before you purchase this class – please either log into your account, or create a new account. If you do not, the system will create a new account for you and you will not be able to choose your user name.