Whether you are a brand-new to leadership or have been a leader for decades, this course will give you and your leadership team an understanding of how your congregation functions as an interconnected, organic system of relationships. Learn how to:
- accept differences flexibly and creatively
- lead from a place of strength and purpose rather than getting bogged down by disappointments
- balance our human desire for both close relationship and independence
- both challenge and empower others with grace and authenticity
- function as a leadership team
- maintain your center while leading through change and conflict
Course materials are available from June 1 until September 15, 2016.
Sorry, Registration for this course closed on July 15, 2016. The Fall semester will begin on September 2. 2016.
“Live” Process Circle Schedule:
Tuesday, July 26: 11am EDT Moved to Thursday, August 4: 11:00am EDT
Tuesday, August 23: 11:00am EDT
Led by: Rev. Renée Ruchotzke, Congregational Life Staff, Central East Region and Dean of the UU Leadership Institute.