This is an on demand version of a class that was previously offered in our regular format. There will not be process circles or any instructor interaction for this version of the course and you may proceed through the modules at your own pace and not need to wait for the next one to open. Course materials will remain on the site until the course is retired.
This course is an in-depth exploration of successful Congregational Stewardship from myriad voices, including current and former Parish Ministers, and several UUA Stewardship and Development Staff.
This course will explore:
- the theological and spiritual roots of our giving
- year-round giving
- developing successful pledge asks
- clarifying Congregational Mission
- working more closely with the UUA
- much, much more.
You will come away from this course with a greater understanding and appreciation of Congregational Stewardship as well as an increased comfort with and talent for faithful stewardship work!
Course instructors include:
- Rev. Mary Katherine Morn: UUA Director of Stewardship & Development
- Rev. Dr. John Morehouse: Senior Minister at the Unitarian Church in Westport, CT & author of the updated & forthcoming Beyond Fundraising: A Complete Guide to Congregational Stewardship
- Rev. Vail Weller: UUA Congregational Giving Director
- Rev. Darcy Roake: UUA Donor Programs Manager
- Rev. Laura Randall: Legacy Campaign Director
- Gail Forsyth-Vail: UUA Adult Programs Director
Course fee: $15