This is a sample module for you to see how this program works. The sample course has one module. If this topic interests you, you can complete it by taking the On Demand Course, Resources of Love (155)
This course is an in-depth exploration of successful Congregational Stewardship from myriad voices, including current and former Parish Ministers, and several UUA Stewardship and Development Staff.
This course will explore:
- the theological and spiritual roots of our giving
- year-round giving
- developing successful pledge asks
- clarifying Congregational Mission
- working more closely with the UUA
- much, much more.
You will come away from this course with a greater understanding and appreciation of Congregational Stewardship as well as an increased comfort with and talent for faithful stewardship work!
Course instructors include:
- Rev. Mary Katherine Morn: former director of the UUA Stewardship and Development office, now President and CEO of the UU Service Committee
- Rev. Dr. John Morehouse: Senior Minister at the Unitarian Church in Westport, CT & author of the updated & forthcoming Beyond Fundraising: A Complete Guide to Congregational Stewardship
- Rev. Vail Weller: UUA Congregational Giving Director
- Rev. Darcy Roake: UUA Donor Programs Manager
- Rev. Laura Randall: Legacy Campaign Director
- Gail Forsyth-Vail: UUA Adult Programs Director