This course is an in-depth exploration of successful Congregational Stewardship from myriad voices, including current and former Parish Ministers, and several UUA Stewardship and Development Staff.
This course will explore:
- the theological and spiritual roots of our giving
- year-round giving
- developing successful pledge asks
- clarifying Congregational Mission
- working more closely with the UUA
- much, much more.
You will come away from this course with a greater understanding and appreciation of Congregational Stewardship as well as an increased comfort with and talent for faithful stewardship work!
Course instructors include:
- Rev. Mary Katherine Morn: UUA Director of Stewardship & Development
- Rev. Dr. John Morehouse: Senior Minister at the Unitarian Church in Westport, CT & author of the updated & forthcoming Beyond Fundraising: A Complete Guide to Congregational Stewardship
- Rev. Vail Weller: UUA Congregational Giving Director
- Rev. Darcy Roake: UUA Donor Programs Manager
- Rev. Laura Randall: Legacy Campaign Director
- Gail Forsyth-Vail: UUA Adult Programs Director
This course is now closed and no longer taking additional students. Course materials will be available until June 30, 2017.