Whether you are a brand-new to leadership or have been a leader for decades, this course will give you and your leadership team an understanding of how your congregation functions as an interconnected, organic system of relationships. Learn how to:
- accept differences flexibly and creatively
- lead from a place of strength and purpose rather than getting bogged down by disappointments
- balance our human desire for both close relationship and independence
- both challenge and empower others with grace and authenticity
- function as a leadership team
- maintain your center while leading through change and conflict
Led by: Rev. Renée Ruchotzke and Mark Bernstein, Congregational Life Staff, Central East Region
Course fee is $30 payable via PayPal. (see FAQ page if you need to mail in your payment.) Course materials will be available until September 15, 2015.
Schedule for live “Process Circles” with the instructor:
Tuesday, July 21, 7pm – 8pm EDT Tuesday, August 11, 2015, 7pm – 8pm EDT Tuesday, September 1, 2015, 7pm – 8pm ED
Important! Before you purchase this class – please either log into your account, or create a new account. If you do not, the system will create a new account for you and you will not be able to choose your user name.