As members of the UU Leadership Institute community we promise to:
- be willing to learn, with the spirit of “beginner’s mind” even when we may bring some expertise
- be willing to question our individual assumptions, knowing that different backgrounds and experiences influence our world-views
- gently hold one another accountable to creating a community of faithful practice
- be responsible for our own participation and spiritual growth, with integrity and enthusiasm
- make space for everyone’s contribution and participation to build a rich learning environment
- work with others in my own faith community to use what we learn to help further the mission of the congregation (or other covenantal community).
Looking for the Covenant Affirmation form? You have to be logged in first.
Log in now.