As members of the UU Leadership Institute community we promise to:
- be willing to learn, with the spirit of “beginner’s mind” even when we may bring some expertise
- be willing to question our individual assumptions, knowing that different backgrounds and experiences influence our world-views
- gently hold one another accountable to creating a community of faithful practice
- be responsible for our own participation and spiritual growth, with integrity and enthusiasm
- make space for everyone’s contribution and participation to build a rich learning environment
- work with others in my own faith community to use what we learn to help further the mission of the congregation (or other covenantal community) to build a better world.
Looking for the Covenant Affirmation form? You have to be logged in first.
Log in now.